Reynaldo is a leading brand of upholstery and curtain fabrics, the brand is worldwide known and highly appreciated. For more than 40 years we are a leading company in high quality fabrics, selling B2B worldwide. We are specialized in velvets and mohairs, and well known for our big colourlines and top notch quality. The company is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Our products are distributed, used by professional architects and designers and are greatly appreciated in more than 50 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a mid-career Export Manager to represent Reynaldo in Europe.
- Scan market for potential customers
- Increase sales and revenue with existing customers
- Identify new ways to approach target market
- Cold acquisition, follow up visits to customers on a regular basis
- Represent company on events, fairs etc.
- Effectively collaborate with pre-sales and customer service
- Provide sales forecasts
- Any other tasks related to Sales and Marketing
- At least 5+ years relevant experience working in similar Sales Management role
- Good communication skills in English/German (written and spoken)
- Excellent excel skills (must-have)
- Understanding of the market including distribution networks and retail markets
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer-oriented, self-driven, motivated, competitive and target-driven
- Willing to travel and go on business trips throughout Europe
What do we have to offer?
- Growth and learning opportunities
- A commercial environment that allows for pragmatic decision making
- Competitive salary package and bonus program
- 25 leave days
- Excellent pension scheme
Do you want to join our team?
Please apply with a motivation letter & CV to email@example.com